Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Dream Nook

I've just got a new place. Did I mention that? My last post might give you a hint as to where it is. Whilst ogling over all those gorgeous Apartment Therapy musings, I came across their post on How to Make a Reading Nook. Which is just great because, what do you know I've been dreaming up a nook for my little humble abode.

So here's my dream nook, or rather the dream items that make the nook.


The Arm Chair







The Stool. Aha!


Prince Aha Stool - Unclutterer



Prince Aha Stool - Apartment Therapy

Let there be light!

For lighting I've been rather indecisive, pricing, location, location are all factors here. But I do know I want it to have three legs ;)




These photographers/searchlights, I spotted at my fabulous friend S's place. It was love at first sight. I wanted one with longer legs, tripod up to the "neck" if you like so here some I've found.

1 comment: