Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nigerians Behind the Lens

It's tuesday, post mundane monday and I've just had a bunch of meetings about Nigerians Behind the Lens. I then realised I had written absolutely zilch about this project aka 2 years of sweat and still going. To summarise, NBTL is a showcase of Nigerian photography and the country itself. Nigeria from the Eyes of a Nigerian. You can find a more formal introduction on the website http://nigeriansbehindthelens.com

Mambila View

It's been one incredible journey. We now have 14 photographers and counting, including Amaize Ojekere, Ty Bello, Yetunde Baba-Eko, Folarin Shasanya, Uche Okpa-Iroha and the list continues. We finally put together a draft of the book and we're currently working on the exhibition which should be in the 2nd quarter of 2010 and a bunch of other things. Well people, I'm certain I will write a lot more about this later. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment