Saturday, October 31, 2009

Procrastination (FREE desktop wallpaper)

Happy Saturday...well Sunday, I've had an interesting week to say the least. Lots of design work done which is always good. However if you follow me on twitter you'll see that I've been planning to bake a sponge cake forever. When I realise I'm doing "something" I tend to look up quotes on the subject. Yesterday I spent a great deal of time looking up quotes on "Tomorrow". Today it's "Procrastination".


So I made a poster/wallpaper on a quote I quite liked (unfortunately it's by an unknown author). The wallpaper is FREE and you can use it for whatever, just be sure to reference this page. It also features a new font I discovered called Matchbox - it's also FREE. Hope you like my poster.

Download from Flickr here

No comments:

Post a Comment